The ‘legal’ stuff! By using our swimming pools it’s assumed you agree with the following conditions of use;
- Only residents allowed.
- Membership cards must be shown to gain entry.
- Wrist bands are to be used by U5s only.
- Inflatables will only be permitted when authorised by Pool staff.
- All instructions from Riverside staff must be obeyed at all times.
- All swimmers including babies must wear appropriate swimwear.
- No glassware to be brought into the pools.
- All children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Riverside staff are required to exclude any badly behaved customers.
- Entrance to the pools for swimmers and spectators are through the changing rooms.
- All clothing to be put in lockers. A £1 coin is required and will be returned after use.
- Riverside does not take responsibility for articles stolen or missing.
- Do not bring any valuables to the pool.
- Any of the above rules can be changed by the management.
- Riverside reserve the right to refuse admission.
Alcohol is prohibited throughout the entire pool complex – No exceptions! You will be asked to leave.
Whilst every care will be taken by the pool attendants to ensure the safety of all members, you use these pools at your own risk.