Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Please note that the balance owing on your holiday must be paid in full 28 days before your date of arrival.
- Checking in time is 4pm. Caravans may be allocated earlier if housekeeping has been carried out.
- Please vacate your caravan by 10am on the day of your departure.
- If you expect to arrive after 5pm on the first day of your stay, inform us and the keys will be left with our security staff.
- To achieve a friendly, family atmosphere, Riverside will not take bookings for large same sex groups i.e. hen or stag parties or workmen.
- Our site licence does not allow trade vehicles onsite unless undertaking work. Therefore no trade vehicles are allowed.
- If you have any special requests regarding your holiday accommodation please advise us when making your booking and confirm in writing. We will endeavour to meet your requests, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Children remain the responsibility of parents or guardians at all times. It is important children obey the instructions of staff, especially lifeguards so that the possibility of accidents can be reduced.
- We reserve the right to enter the caravan under special circumstances or emergencies.
- In accordance with UK licensing laws we can only sell alcohol to persons aged 18 years and over. We may require you to show proof of age using an approved form of identification. Riverside operates ‘Challenge 21’.
- We only accept full and current passport and driver’s licence incorporating a photograph.
- Only those people listed on the booking form/confirmation can occupy your accommodation and use our facilities. If this legal requirement is not met your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave with no refund made.
- We reserve the right to terminate the holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking form or their guests might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests.
- It is possible in some circumstances, accommodation, entertainment or a facility may have to be temporarily withdrawn, due to maintenance, renovation, adverse weather conditions, changes in government legislation, or any other factor outside our control. During March, April, May, September and October entertainment will be reduced and focused in one venue. During November and December there will be very limited entertainment. The only facilities open will be the indoor pool at reduced opening times and the Schooner Bar on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. We reserve the right to make such alterations in the above circumstances without prior notice and are unable to accept liability for the loss of any advertised facility or to pay compensation for any inconvenience caused.
- Our contract is made when you receive your written holiday confirmation. Our contract is subject of these conditions of bookings the personal details provided including home address and age must be true and correct.
- After you have paid your deposit you may wish to change some elements of the holiday, e.g. type of accommodation. We will try to meet your requests however a charge to alter your holiday will be payable.
- It may be necessary to cancel your break due to illness, accident or change of circumstances. As soon as you know you need to cancel, you must confirm your cancellation in writing. The letter must be signed by the same person who signed the booking form/confirmation of booking. Charges are calculated from the date your written instructions are received by us and depend on how close to your holiday the cancellation takes place. Please see the list below.
- 7 days or less – 100%
- 08 – 28 days – 90%
- 29 – 42 days – 50%
- 43 – 55 days – 30%
- 56 days or more – Deposit
- We endeavour to provide all facilities and entertainment as advertised. It may however be necessary to make some alterations in advance of your holiday, if such a change is necessary we will endeavour to advise you in writing if possible.
- Although we try very hard not to change the date or cancel your booking, in exceptional circumstances this may be necessary. We will inform you of the change of date or cancellation as soon as possible and give you the options listed below.
- Accept the alternative arrangements as notified to you.
- Choosing another break from us at the advertised price.
- Cancelling your holiday with a full refund as paid.
- No action can be taken in respect of any complaint not bought to the attention of the Park Management.
- All bookings are subject to these conditions of booking and availability.